This project was the result of Branding, Service, and Interaction Designers coming together to make a Kickstarter type of project for any city in the united states.
The process included the following:
1. Defining what the designers thought was a problem
Cities lack a sense community and Social Interaction.
2. Come up with a process and solution for the problem
Create a Brand, Public Installation, and Website/App to support brand vision.
3. Use a case study as an example for a solution or problem.
Case Study: https://www.playablecity.com/
4. Develop a brand behind a call to action
View Final call to action Kickstarter style video below
5. Develop the collateral or the tools which will fix or help the set problem.
View collateral in Infuse Book above